1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Used to Lay body on 26's
3,199 Posts
its funny the other day i was just thinking about if my schools gonna have a HS reunion sometime for my gradclass.

I saw your were 23 also so i thought id mention that lol.

Sucks for her hope your werent close to her back in the days of gradeschool.

·
Where's my beanie Hawk?
4,440 Posts
There was a guy that I went to school with since kindergarten that got shot and killed a few months ago. I work with his mom and it was a pretty sad ordeal. Then just a few days ago his first cousin who was the same age and I went to school him too and he over dosed and died....its just crazy to think about people that are your age dieing when you are in your 20s.

·
Sneaky White Person
9,765 Posts
"it" as in Cousin It? the clown It?

·
51,327 Posts
guy that was a year ahead of me in school just died shortly after midnight wednesday morning, was on a 10 day leave from iraq, serving as a firefighter, came home for the 4th, which his birthday was wednesday, and he was drinking, and some girl came to town to see him, and they went off into the night riding a dirtbike, and he ran into a fking tractor, at 2 in the morning, both were going down the road, kinda bizarre...sad and stupid at the same time.

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts

·
awd equipped
3,013 Posts
sorry to hear that. those people had some damn confusing last names though. i still remember the day i found out one of my friend hung himself in 04. i was just at his house the day before hanging out w/ him.

·
It's our year!
15,344 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I went to elementary school with this girl and hadn't seen her until I took a friend to her senior prom. Two weeks later she was shot inadvertently I believe. It was a driveby meaning to shoot someone else, but he survived and the girl died.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Someone posted a nice comment on that page:

" respectfully state that this man's mustache is unpleasing to view. "

WTF?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts