S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
CANADA SUCKS
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay everytime i get ready to sell my s10 to get a newer one, all hell brakes loose. My transmission was already a little stickish, but you could only tell on cold start. I was going down a two lane road at about 55 and this guy tried to pass a bus that was in the oncomming lane. He didnt even look, so he pulled out and was right in front of me. I swirved right hard and did a few donughts in the grass and came to a semisoftish stop in the ditch, the mud slowed me down. The bus driver stoped and helped me but the other punk got away. Or so he thought, the bus driver got his plates and car model, he was an excop. so now my tranny is totally ****ed and i had to force it in first with my foot. I got a lawyer today and is getting all the other guys info, im gonna sue his ass off.

·
Banned
276 Posts
Post some pics of the truck all muddy and stuff if you can. what a ****ing tool bag. If you ever see him agin get out of your dime and beat the **** out of him. I loved that truck man. But it seems like you have a good head start on your new truck. Good luck with everything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts