S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nicknamed the Chevy RST this is what i designed for my senior thesis project, its a Retro Sport Truck

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok got20's I dont do drugs but that was kinda funny but not really, I guess I messed up posting the poll so why dont you say what you think instead of smart ass stuff, but that probably would be the same oh well.

·
body dropped
4,346 Posts
SMART ASS !

mrshaft696 said:
ok got20's I dont do drugs but that was kinda funny but not really, I guess I messed up posting the poll so why dont you say what you think instead of smart ass stuff, but that probably would be the same oh well.

Pass the bong dude! All the good artists smoke to create the really wacked out stuff.

Answer to your orignal question, NO.

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok and all canadians are Toothless hockey players, who go ice fishing, and have anal sex with moose and geese. Thats just what I always thought.
Kinky Canadian beastiality--->:horse:

·
body dropped
4,346 Posts
F AAA K Y O U!!!!

mrshaft696 said:
Ok and all canadians are Toothless hockey players, who go ice fishing, and have anal sex with moose and geese. Thats just what I always thought.
Kinky Canadian beastiality--->:horse:

Just because I said I would not "pimp your project trucks" That makes me a toothless hockey playing, ice fishing, moose & geese buggarer? I don't think so loser. You should try some of that pot, maybe you'd lighten up a little.

Just for the record, I do play hockey. I have all my teeth. I do ice fish. I've never done a goose, or a moose, unless you count your momma.....but I was thinking she was more like a whale!

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
All I was goona say was I like the orange/black combo....Oh that and ya look like lou diamond phillips. hehehe

P

·
0 Posts
Re: F AAA K Y O U!!!!

Got_20s said:

I've never done a goose, or a moose, unless you count your momma.....but I was thinking she was more like a whale!
:lol:

thats pretty funny, but I think we are going to see :lnv:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Canada's cool....It's the leafs that suck!! LOL J/K:lol:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Very Sweet.....Played the Black course at Bethpage till about 2 weeks ago. Closed it off for the Championship Coming up. Montauk, Shinne****, Indian Point....Long Island was rated as one of the top 6 places with nice quality Golf courses....Try to play at least 3 times a month..

P

·
0 Posts
:lol:

I really dont like hockey, guess that is becuz the Lighning and Panthers BLOW!

1 - 20 of 211 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.