1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
not sure, it doesn't say whether it's for a 4cyl or 6cyl plus angled blocks are for ext cab so depending on what you have dictates if it will work or not

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you email them your model and if u have exd. or not i do have an exd.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
thats real cheap. ive never heard of spring tech...

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think it would be fine idk i dont want to spend more then like 130 for a kit for right now

·
I have No F'ing Title
2,467 Posts
SPRING TECH SUCKS i had it on my old truck for about 3 days before i got rid of it. it wont lower it as much as it says

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone know where i can get a decent 3/4 drop
and if i get a 3/3 and then pull a leaf to make it 4.5 will it bouncy ? at all or what letme know

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
most kits you have to by angled pinions seperate and there like 20 bucks, i dont want to mess with that idk let me know

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
i'd try summitracing.com order sum-g725 3in drop springs, gum-g7720 3in drop shcoks and sum-g6202 3in angled drop blocks for a total of 156.28 before handling and removing a leaf wouldn't a noticably more boumcy ride

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
is djm brand good from godfather customs, any expirence with them? they have coils for 75 and blocks for 40 and if there pflat i need the shims to make tem angled caz i ave an extended cab and the djm ones come with it

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
and removing a leaf would or wouldnt be noticable

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
lol i jast wanta kit 3/4 under 130 shiped without shocks, that is angled the black are lol give me a link or the part numbers, will that summit blcosk and springs be fine?
its 113.40 for summit springs and 3" cast iron blcoks are those strong enough? if so im buying it

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I feel your pain , trying to build on a budget myself . Trying to help my friend get his dad's company back going after he died and it is about to break my wallet ..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts