S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out around the Chino Hills area? Kinda bored...don't really have any friends. Babes are welcome too! Hah...anyone out there? We could just get some grub and kick it...whatever, swap car stories. Who cares! Hah...I just need some attention!! Late...

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
hey bro, im in the rancho cucamonga area, i think we are trying to plan a small get together. i, too am looking for some truck peeps to chill with. i just moved out here not too long ago and am looking to make some friends in the truck field. pm me if your donw to meet up with a few of us. later on.

·
That's Me!
1,457 Posts
Sketchy, I am in the Upland area... not too far from you, and another chick, Swim_Korn is in the La Verne area... we always go everywhere for meets... so let one of us know if you want to hang out...

The guys in our area are trying to figure out a day to have a meet in San Dimas, you should check that out... I think that they are talking something like the 4th at Michaelangelo's (sp?) off of the 57 Fwy, and Arrow.... If they do this I may be there, and Swim_Korn may also be there... anyways, PM me if you want...

~Emily~

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
yea check out the 909 thread bro..

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
o emily, there you go again. lol miss welcome committee muahahahahahaha! so when is this meet gonna happen?! all i hear is lets have a meet and no date or nothing. sounds like its time for an imaginary meet. ill see you guys there lol. but really someone throw out a date and we'll set up a small get together. later on.

·
That's Me!
1,457 Posts
you know it... miss welcoming committee herself... lol but seriously, why don't you (Thrice) set a date and time... maybe that will get the ball rollin'..... hee hee

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
ok how bout this sunday....theres a date if your down then post if not then dont....but shit atleast i threw a friggin date out lol. remember im not talking about a huge run and meeting and what not just something to do over the weekend on sunday. just chioll and hagn out. there you happy. lol later

·
That's Me!
1,457 Posts
yeah, sure, I am happy now, but why Sunday and not Saturday?? just kidding... if it happens Sunday, I may be able to get my blaze there.... now, all you need to do to complete this is a time, and a location..... Do I need to hold your hand through everything?? *UGH*

anyways, everyone else: Sunday, is it cool???

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, I'm the attention whore here...look at me!!! Hah, this Sunday sounds cool for me. Whatta ya guys wanna do? Just grab some eats and chat? Movie? Strip club? I like that one...anyways...don't make it too hard for me to find...I still have no clue where I'm going...late...

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTW if you guys want my number to make it easier just hit me up with a PM. Late!

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
ok time well lets see.......how bouts around 4 or 5? and as for location, well do i have to do everything...lol how bout someone throw out a location and we'll just do that, cuz i dont know alot around here. lol saturday may be chill too. we could go get drinks, that is if you all are the big duece uno. lol let me know and we'll get this shit going. later on

·
That's Me!
1,457 Posts
Wow, what a big boy we are, able to throw out a time too...lol

Okay, that time though, may not work for me, depending on whom is driving my blazer... if my blazer even makes it...

but seriously, Thrice, you know I stay home all weekend, so if you wanted to go get some, let me know...

laters...

Emily

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
hey knock that off....i didnt see you throwing out any suggestion miss welcome committee! anways, lets do this this weekend. what do you guys say. i havent heard a yay or nay yet. later on.

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nope...not 21, just 18. Anytime Sunday is good for me...just not too early...I dno about Saturday...I gotta check my work schedule. We could get some eats and then hit up an arcade? That'd be kinda cool. Unless you guys wanna just find a place to sit and BS all day, thats cool too. Ah heyal...I dno...theres this spectrum thing thats kinda by me that has a bunch of stores and food places if ya wanna kick it there? It's off the 71 on Grand Ave...anyways, maybe I'll see ya kids lates....

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
blazerchick96 said:
Wow, what a big boy we are, able to throw out a time too...lol

Okay, that time though, may not work for me, depending on whom is driving my blazer... if my blazer even makes it...

but seriously, Thrice, you know I stay home all weekend, so if you wanted to go get some, let me know...

laters...

Emily
if i wanted to go get some eh?! well that sounds very inviting....lmao

·
That's Me!
1,457 Posts
THRICE said:
if i wanted to go get some eh?! well that sounds very inviting....lmao

Had to take it there didn't you.... geez, what a typical guy....

:rollseyes:

:tony: ha ha ha

you should know also that I am only a pickel slut anyways... what were you thinking???

1 - 20 of 22 Posts