S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i just have been a member of the freedon from religion foundation. see there web site. to all who value religion . you are cool to be suicide bombers , child molisters , judge others ect. do you know all wars to date are over religion? we fight over some invisible person . yet we can not belive in aliens? ?????? why is that ? why can i not abort my baby but you can fock my son in the ass? cause you cant get him prego ? i am a free thinker and all religion is a fake . imagin this a world with no religion i dont kill your sister cause she cheated on her man . this happens daily cause of religion . all religion is looking for new outlook on reality and to push there views . how many kids die or get molested in religion ye twere still ok with it . how about you make your own values. oh wait you cant think for yourself you need a leader. find a child you know what to do http://www.ffrf.org/action/

·
Resident Wetback
11,267 Posts
so i just have been a member of the freedon from religion foundation. see there web site. to all who value religion . you are cool to be suicide bombers , child molisters , judge others ect. do you know all wars to date are over religion? we fight over some invisible person . yet we can not belive in aliens? ?????? why is that ? why can i not abort my baby but you can fock my son in the ass? cause you cant get him prego ? i am a free thinker and all religion is a fake . imagin this a world with no religion i dont kill your sister cause she cheated on her man . this happens daily cause of religion . all religion is looking for new outlook on reality and to push there views . how many kids die or get molested in religion ye twere still ok with it . how about you make your own values. oh wait you cant think for yourself you need a leader. find a child you know what to do http://www.ffrf.org/action/
are you trying to tell us you're converting to scientology? do you believe in Xenu?

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
isnt there a special section for this shit?

yes, there is. and now it is in that section.

Ibanez, you really should take your time and put in the effort to get your point across without just throwing a bunch of stereotypical comments togethere. I know what youre saying, and I get your point, but you do sound like a jackass when you just group all religios people together and consider it all bad. Religion is beneficial for some people. Some people stop doing wrong and start doing right because they start to believe in some kind of religion and other continue to do right because they already believe. A lot of us dont need a "higher power" to make us do the right thing, but that doesnt make us any better does it?

·
Registered Abuser
10,184 Posts
one of the first things i posted on the forum resulted in an argument with lunatic about religion, and after spending more time on the forum i see that there's a lot of people on here that don't believe in religion

i respect everyone's opinion to believe what they choose, i guess some day we'll all find out who was right and who was wrong

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
marty unbanned ibanez because why.....
Because with over 6000 posts, he did more a lot more good then bad. You don't have to agree with him, but you do have to respect his opinion.
I use to not believe in god, until I realized I was one, so I had to change my views, since to be a god, you'd have to believe in yourself. By the way, even though I don't agree with ibanez very often, he is right about differances in religion being the cause of most wars.

·
big truck = small penis
460 Posts
i respect everyone's opinion to believe what they choose, i guess some day we'll all find out who was right and who was wrong
no we wont well all be dead.

are you implying that there is an afterlife in which well be able to post on the forum???

or that lunatic might come back as a zombie to say "i told you so"?

·
boosted 2.2L
2,324 Posts
he is right about differances in religion being the cause of most wars.
I dissagree.
granted there are some crazy people out there doing things in the name of "their god"
but take religion out of the picture and people will find something else to fight about. as long as people have differences they will fight over them, religion involved or not.

·
Get Bent
6,156 Posts
Why was another thread about this shit even nessecary when we were pretty much transitioning to this in the Who Made God thread?

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not a douch its reality. the bible is a grim fairy tale you all wanna belive. i said to step back and imagine a world with no religion how better of would we be . but your all so closed minded you cant. cause your scared if you do you go to this imgainary place hell. all religion is a clut designed to kill other people that dont want there god. i said imagine we all dont have a god????? we would love each other live in peace and not kill over a god. every singe war to date can be traced back to religion. you wanna dispute the facts? and when someone else has there religion we dont like we blow them up or snatch there kids thats the facts .

·
Roll Tide
3,718 Posts
not a douch its reality. the bible is a grim fairy tale you all wanna belive. i said to step back and imagine a world with no religion how better of would we be . but your all so closed minded you cant. cause your scared if you do you go to this imgainary place hell. all religion is a clut designed to kill other people that dont want there god. i said imagine we all dont have a god????? we would love each other live in peace and not kill over a god. every singe war to date can be traced back to religion. you wanna dispute the facts? and when someone else has there religion we dont like we blow them up or snatch there kids thats the facts .
using proper grammar will help you get your point across a lot better, and most will take you more seriously. ;)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts