S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, here's the deal, I have just under 2 grand that i will be able to dump into the truck as far as suspension and tire rim. A: Can it be done for that and B: Give me some ideas.....I'm leaning towards a 3/4 with 18 Polished Torque Thrusts. Wide and Wider. Let me know....

Attachments

P

·
0 Posts
the rims and tires will probably be about 2 grand, and the drop another 350 if u go with Spindles

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
hey Phat, have you heard of 3" drop spindles? I'm sure Red knows that in order to get a 3/4 he'd hafta go w/2" spindles, and 2.5" coils, of course, blocks out back. About Rims, Eagle is having a hellava sale, 18s for 530 (extremer_pxl is gonna kill me)

P

·
0 Posts
my exhaust is OK, All u can see is the tip. Nuthin Special and the exhaust isn't loud enough for me. I think I might get the flowmaster 40 series

·
BLAZIN SADDLE
1,394 Posts
The 3/4 drop is very low on the 02's. You will need to trim the front fender kit alittle or it will rub if you run a 4.5 back space on the rims some guys run smaller tires on the front to get it down more (remember WIDER is better) lol. I did the 2/3 and kept my stock ride. Also get 8" wide rims not 8.5". The 255/45/18 is a good smooth riding tire you can go lower profile but you will feel the road more but and the 3/4 drop will look the best with lower profile tires. :thumbup:

3-Billet Bowtie
4-255/45/18 Pirelli Zero's on HALO rims
5-Boston Acoustics speakers in doors/dash
6-Pioneer 6x9's in the back seat area
7-K&N GEN II
8-FlowMaster 40series with 2 1/4 pipe Magnaflow SS tip
9-2/3 DROP with Belltech Spindles and Blocks
10-Poweraid Spacer
11-Removed MAF Screen
12-JL amp and one 10” JL subwoofer
13-SS mirrors WHITE, matching handles
14-Shaved Emblems
15- HPPIII

And a list one mile long

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
photo, for the record, i hate that red, i hafta highlight it to see what you are typing. Phat, sub was 85 w/box, amp was 210 w/the box, amp kit was 15 or 20, but i bought 25 dolla speaker wires so...

·
BLAZIN SADDLE
1,394 Posts
(PisOnCavalier) for the record I LOVE RED!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :whogives:

3-Billet Bowtie
4-255/45/18 Pirelli Zero's on HALO rims
5-Boston Acoustics speakers in doors/dash
6-Pioneer 6x9's in the back seat area
7-K&N GEN II
8-FlowMaster 40series with 2 1/4 pipe Magnaflow SS tip
9-2/3 DROP with Belltech Spindles and Blocks
10-Poweraid Spacer
11-Removed MAF Screen
12-JL amp and one 10” JL subwoofer
13-SS mirrors WHITE, matching handles
14-Shaved Emblems
15- HPPIII

And a list one mile long

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
PisOnCavalier said:
(xtremer-pxl is gonna kill me)
That alright...you can buy the same wheels I am selling for less..but you will still need to buy spacers..and those are $200(trust me, I just bought some!)...so me asking $650 for my wheels and spacers isn't a bad price.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts