S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i went to downtown san diego and got new wheels and tires...after being bagged for well over a year my time has finally come... i love em tell me what you think.... i paid 800 bux and they are new tires and new wheels

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are bsa's they are silver but hey to me they look exactly like chrome... i have kumho tires.... i wanna get like 3/4" adaptor spacers that bolt into the rotor and drum to push em out some more so they look bigger.... its funny cuz now when im driving i see people point look at my ride instead of just lookin like a hooptie.

ya it was 800 out the door.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahaha in all the pics they look photoshopped cuz it was gettin dark .

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
i'll trade you for some eagle 17". YOU KNOW YOU WANT THEM. I"LL EVEN COME PICK THEM UP! YOU suck, i'll see them when i bring my tailgate by to be shaved.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i guess i can get em for ya and ship em to ya.... its like an hour drive for me each way. they had to grind the tie rod a little bit for the lip to clear and there is a 14" spacer on the front too... with the adaptor type spacer the thick ones... i wouldnt need to do all this. the rims are 18x7.5 so i can get like a 1" spacer and still clear the fender lips.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
does anyone know what i should use to clean em? the guy said windex but i have never heard of that.... thanks gianni heheheh when are you bringin the gate... i work on friday but not all day

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok i took another one... dont mind the battery wirk in the back round. i guess the screw type zippity ties dont work so well

1 - 20 of 48 Posts