S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets do it again!

We talked about doing it on a wednesday night to catch the Log Cabin show. I was thinking we could do August 13th, unless someone has a better date. We can meet at my house again, go cruise and take pics somewhere, and roll into the show together. The Log cabin show usualy is hopping from 6-8.

I would like to get atleast as many as we had last time, and even more would be better. Lets get a list of people that would like to make it out.

·
goin over the falls
1,289 Posts
dont count me in for sure yet, middle of the week plus 1.5 hour drive. But i can always try.

·
Sweet-N-Low
244 Posts
just wondering if we were all going to stay together at the same hotel in carlisle or where r u stayin lemme know asap

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just wondering if we were all going to stay together at the same hotel in carlisle or where r u stayin lemme know asap

I'm staying at the western village camp ground, but I'm sure we will be partying with people at the hotel though out the night. Steve (noma98) is staying at a hotel with his gf, not sure which hotel.

·
Sweet-N-Low
244 Posts
1lowgmc are you driving your truck and if so is it reliable? I might drive mine but i want to take breaks just to be safe i dont know how much i trust the thing lol never taken it that far. I dont think ill show it but i do want to drag the piss out of it lol but i have to save my nitrogen till i get there and the two compressors i put in last night are so slow. i need to get another regulator so i can have two bottles of nitrogen for the weekend lol. lemme know how much is it to camp?

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1lowgmc are you driving your truck and if so is it reliable? I might drive mine but i want to take breaks just to be safe i dont know how much i trust the thing lol never taken it that far. I dont think ill show it but i do want to drag the piss out of it lol but i have to save my nitrogen till i get there and the two compressors i put in last night are so slow. i need to get another regulator so i can have two bottles of nitrogen for the weekend lol. lemme know how much is it to camp?
I think it's $40 to camp two nights. I'm driving down my first gen, not my bagged sonoma.

·
Sweet-N-Low
244 Posts
well i think as long as there is no rain forcasted i want to take mine i think even though i dont think it is completly ready but if i convoy i kinda wanna take a break somewhere about half way for about half hour or so just to be safe with my piece. Why arent you takin yours?

·
Registered
88 Posts
im staying at the howard johnson inn i got a nice deal on the room. i cant wait for carlisle first time for me im u gunna show mine in the non-competion class by then ill have the interior done and hopefully front bagged:)

·
Sweet-N-Low
244 Posts
im staying at the howard johnson inn i got a nice deal on the room. i cant wait for carlisle first time for me im u gunna show mine in the non-competion class by then ill have the interior done and hopefully front bagged:)

when ru leaving and where from?

·
Sweet-N-Low
244 Posts
well i hope you guys dont mind me and a few buddies gettin in on the convoy. I will only do about 60-65 though i think in mine due to not having highway gears, even that feels a little fast. It drinks up the fuel. My buddy with the impala on 22's should bagged by then also and i should have at least one other s-10 with us tryin for a few more though

·
Registered
88 Posts
well i hope you guys dont mind me and a few buddies gettin in on the convoy. I will only do about 60-65 though i think in mine due to not having highway gears, even that feels a little fast. It drinks up the fuel. My buddy with the impala on 22's should bagged by then also and i should have at least one other s-10 with us tryin for a few more though
sounds good to me anything over 70 makes my 4 cylinder work a lttle too hard lol

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sounds good. We can meet at my house and go down, or meet somewhere on the way down. Whats your starting location so I can better get an idea where we can meet that makes the most sence.

My cell # is 315-576-7081 if anyone has questions.

Also if anyone has those 13 channel 2 way radios, they are convenient when traveling in a pack. We can pick a channel, and keep in comunication easier than cell phones.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Thanks for the invite! I will probably be leaving on friday @ noon or so, The wife is cruising in the Crv with the kids and my father inlaw is ridin with me. I live in Gates so I am startin there I would love too cruise with ya. I will be checkin this thread so please keep me posted. Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts