S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2daXtreme
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been driving my 92 cavalier rs 3.1l since my truck needs an altenator and im too lazy to change it. Im driving up to an intersection and all of a sudden there are about 6-8 rangers coming from the one direction(must have had a club meeting or something). All in different stages of customizing. When im driving my truck i never see a ranger with anything done to it. They all make turns and go different directions. One turns the way im going. Its a early 90's from the sound, it was either a 2.9l or 4.0. Im following him and hes acting like a bad ass in traffic. revving it up and taking off quick. So i finally catch him at light. My cars auto so i powerbrake the rpms up. the light changes and i got a good launch with little torque steer. Im expecting him to be next to me or close to it but hes about 5-6 car lengths back and it just kept getting further by the second. I figured he didnt race so i stop at the next light. He gets there and revs his engine looking at me. So im thinking "alright if you want it again" This time i dont power brake it. light goes green and i floor it. This race was pretty much the same outcome.

Anyway would have been nice to have the truck there to embarass him with the "badass 2.2"

·
Registered
351 Posts
it was most likely the 2.3.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
HAHA nice kill

·
2daXtreme
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
naah not the 2.3. you could tell it was a 6 by the exhaust note. ive taken a newer 4.0 by a car length so murdering an early 90's 4.0 or 2.9 is pretty easily done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts