S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone from these states i think it is time we all get together and do a big ride or like a huge meet that last a couple of days and you know od the usual stuff. If anyone ahs anny ideas about howto get this started please help me i am only 17 and this is abig task so i need some help. Lets try to get one together though and have a big party. Pm me or just post a reply if you have comments or questions thanks

·
TrailBlazin'
3,397 Posts
where would be your best Idea to have this party. Whats going to be at the party. Are there going to be places to stay over night? How bout' a camp ground somewhere? Will there be competitions for certian things? Is it just going to be a party? What direction would you like to take with your Idea other than just " a party "?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We could do a campground in like a area that is available for all people and then have like a show somewere or like a get together and show off our vehicles and get togerther and maby draw some new people into the mini truckin scene, and then do like a big ride or soemthing. Iwant ideas from other people though two to help me of what they want for this.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Indiana Invited???

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess whoever wants to make the rip is invited but lets get the blal lrolling on this sucker i think we could aheva good turnout and a good time

·
braaaaaaaaaaap
1,618 Posts
Iowa here, im down i think it would be fun, find a campground or somthin and have a party/hang out and we can cruise. it might be hard to get a show or somthin goin but it would be fun just to kick it

·
braaaaaaaaaaap
1,618 Posts
bluenoma13 said:
word what would be like a nuetral place were we could ahve a campground and meeting place
we need to find out how many people are comin and from where then try and find a central location

·
TrailBlazin'
3,397 Posts

·
braaaaaaaaaaap
1,618 Posts
sounds like a location to me, superss27, you know of anywhere to hangout around there/cruise

·
TrailBlazin'
3,397 Posts
Nope, never even been there. But Im sure being around the Rock River, there will be places to camp. Some nice scenery im sure. I'll research it a little bit.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea like a central campground around there and do you guys have any buddies that would join in the ride and how far is that place from chicago. I dont know that area so just send me some info about it and maby we can call a campground and set something up or like a park around there were we can park one day and chill talk bar-ba-q and you know do whatever. then cruise around.

·
braaaaaaaaaaap
1,618 Posts
yea, we can see if there is interest and then get a place and time figured out

·
TrailBlazin'
3,397 Posts
What kind of campground are we looking for? Just a big picninc area where we can park the trucks and stuff? Or are we looking for a big ass campground to stay overnight in?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yo im from Iowa. The Party should be at a drag strip. In cordova Illinois they have a preety nice strip and im preety sure they allow camping. It a 1/4 race track and have a HUGE pit area. they have friday fun night almost every friday. Just my 2cents

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats a good idea check it out custom83s10 and send me the prices and everything or just get osme info on them

1 - 20 of 33 Posts