S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok just thought i would show you guys this. So you don't wire your subs up this way.

Watch the last system!

As you notice something is really wrong.

These subs are dual voice coil subs and he has 1 coil wired right and 1 wired wrong on each sub!

for god's sake, if you have dual voice coils, make sure to wire each positve and negative coil correctly if you want the system to play for more then a week!

As you also notice he has 2 different L7's. i am guessing one blew, so he had to get another one!

http://y*utube.com/watch?v=MBQFjLgJQqU

·
Mine Sweeper!
6,512 Posts
you would think he would have noticed

sad fool

for those of you that can't figure out how to view it, you hafto copy and past the URL into a new window/tab and replace the * with o in the URL

·
2 Tone
1,884 Posts
They need to find this guy in person and seriously hit him over the head ( the italian way )

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep! i think it looks so funny, at first i thought it was just the camera, but from the side view you can tell it's the wiring!

·
Banned
9,778 Posts
I see shit like this way to often for that to phase me anymore. Some people are so f*cking dumb...

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well some one on Y0utube told me it was the camera, making them move wierd looking. like the camera didn't have a fast frame rate. which would make sense. but if that was the case the subs are still out of phase with them selves. while one is going up the other is going down. so he still fvced it up either way.....

·
Twizted Intentions TN
1,431 Posts
y does it do that?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts