S-10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Blk_blazer00
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just started putting on my ebay m3 mirrors and im a little stuck. if got both installed on the truck im just not 100% sure on how to hook up the 4 different color wires. O yea i got the kind w/o the blinker lense.I know they connect to the wires that come from the power windo button. If you can give me any help id really appreciate it. thanks

·
Registered
525 Posts
i did this on my street scene mirrors. i guess your talking about if you want to add power mirrors. my didnt come with power mirrors originally but i added the street scene ones. all i needed was the mirrors and a switch for power mirrors. one wire controls the left/right movement, one controls the up/down. the other two are just for the power. when hooking them up use a switch made for power windows. the switch can alternate the electricity flow to alternate the direction of movement. the two power wires come together and connect to one wire on the switch. kinda hard to imagine but if you print out a wire diagram for the switch and the mirror you can figure it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts