S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Newf
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have a wiring diagram that has the dash lights wiring in it?

I need to fix mine and the Haynes manual I have doesn't seem to have anything about them in it. I don't really want to buy a Chiltons cause it is kind of worthless to me for how much is actually stock on the truck. And http://www.autolibrary.org/ doesn't seem to be working for me.:cry:

HELP!!!!

·
Accent, what accent
778 Posts
I have a CHILTON'S home I'll have a look for you to see what I can find. If I come across the skematics I'll e-mail you

·
The Newf
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the lights working but they are still a bit funky.

Thanks TECHRF.

·
The Newf
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The cluster lights come on when I turn the knob all the way like I was going to turn on the interior lights. Luckily they don't work either.

Somehow I think this truck is going to be a wiring nightmare.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the full first generation electrical manual from GM, My little brother is a service amanger at a dealership. I had a similar problem and jumper my dimmer so the dash lights are on whenever the headlights are. I might be able to post some diagrams in the future or give component locations. Peace.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My daughter has a 2001 S10. Recently she heard a POP uinder the dash and she lost the wipers, dash lights and blower. I checked all the fuses and they seem to be ok. I did find a blown 20amp fuse marked AUX PWR. Replacing it did nothing. I don't want to start tearing into it without a wiring diagram. Any ideas???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts