S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i got the wireless 24 button remote and wired it up and it only worked like 2-3 random times when i was constantly pressin the button. I only got it wired to front left since it didnt work i gave up, but anyone got ideas wats wrong? theres a little button that says "learner switch" if that is important? later

·
Dime Dragger
438 Posts
did u mount the antenna up high enough? i have a 7 button one and i put the reciver/antenna as close up to the winshiled as i could and it still b hiddin... just a thought... u try turning it ? to "leaner" or the other way?...

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man i just got them rims on today, rollpans on (not molded yet though), and i got door popper kit for next time i got off work and got time. ima buy some tweed real soon and start :) ya McD is annoying but i dont care wen i get paid cuz its all for my truck :)

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
by the way about antanna, i had it where its goin theu crack by hood so its exposed to outside truck, i held remote right by it...nothing.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
If its the one that shAIM sells, that's your problem.... should have never gotten it. Its a POS. Didn't it come with instructions??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts