S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
To the back of the switch? What kind do u have? U should use 3 way momentary switches and then wire them so when your press the switch up the wire on the back goes to the fill valves. Press it down and the wire on the front goes to dump. Then u have a power going to each switch. I think that is right but I will double check.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i stongly reccomend using relays on each valve,that will insure that you have a good connection which means good voltage which means better response,especially at highr pressures...there is alot of voltage loss when you run the power feed thro the swicth box then directly to the valves...
jus my opinion...

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
luvinitlow said:
i stongly reccomend using relays on each valve,that will insure that you have a good connection which means good voltage which means better response,especially at highr pressures...there is alot of voltage loss when you run the power feed thro the swicth box then directly to the valves...
jus my opinion...
I don't have any problems on mine. The only place I have relays is for the compressors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.