S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep It Clean's™ ultra small 20 panel 38 terminal wiring panel system offers an easy to install design and expandability for future growth. Keep It Clean wiring systems use only the highest quality wire and parts resulting in the "ultimate" wire system.

The KICK includes the same circuits as the KICKB plus additional dedicated circuits for keyless entry, power windows, seats, additional 12V output, and optional acc output. To make installation and future wiring easier, all wire is color coded and labeled. Kit comes complete with all parts need to wire up your vehicle. Keep It Cleans Ultra small design makes it ideal for all applications. Kit includes all components needed including steering wheel pigtail, all wire looms, connectors, and terminals! Detailed instructions ensure quick and pain free installation. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.

Pricing as low as $175..Find YOURS Today!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Does your system plug into the steering column block on the S10 that goes to the key switch, blinkers, etc.? I bought this rig, and all the wiring had been stripped out. I would like to use a stock steering column on a V8 conversion, but with aluminum dash, and hook up ignition, turn signals, brake headlights lights, wipers, horn, electric fuel pump, tach, electric fans and some gauges. No A/C, heater, radio, computer and all the other electronic junk that new cars come with. Whatcha got?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The steering column section of the harness has all the necessary wires for your vehicles steering column including your ignition switch, turn signals, dimmer switch, and more. Keep It Cleans™ wire panel systems come prewired with two clear and black connectors for a GM steering column with a column mounted ignition switch. These connectors will plug in directly into your column mount ignition switch. In the event you use a different style of switch you may need to rewire the connectors.Our harnesses are GM color coded so this will make it easier for you to wire.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
1,539 Posts
hey man my rear taillights and blinkers started acting really weird so i want something to rewire everything with i am also swapping in a carbed v8 so ill need it for that also and all interior lights and radio. what kit would i need? thanx

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey man my rear taillights and blinkers started acting really weird so i want something to rewire everything with i am also swapping in a carbed v8 so ill need it for that also and all interior lights and radio. what kit would i need? thanx
I need to ask you a few more questions.

Power Windows?
Power Seats?
12volt Port (Example: Cigg Lighter,iPod charger)
Accessories?
Keyless Entry?
Shaved Doors?

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
1,539 Posts
no power windows, no power seats, yes to 12 volt port, no keyless entry, or shaved doors. what exactly would accessories be considered? and also no ac or heat. it just needs to be able to plug into my steering column to keep my factory ignition, blinker and headlight controls. thanks alot

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no power windows, no power seats, yes to 12 volt port, no keyless entry, or shaved doors. what exactly would accessories be considered? and also no ac or heat. it just needs to be able to plug into my steering column to keep my factory ignition, blinker and headlight controls. thanks alot
Accessories could be your air compressors,misc lights,etc.

Our wire harness systems DO come with the pigtail for your steering column. Based on the info you have provided I would recommend the following:

KICKZB (Click here for more info) $185.00

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
1,539 Posts
sweet! thats what i wanted to see an affordable price. i do have two viair 480 air compressors but they are wired from the battery with relays later i plan to add an engine driven sanden compressor so i guess that would be the accessories part. thanks alot ill be ordering from you soon

·
PANFACE
3,388 Posts
Adam, i got a blazer that i put a 350 in. i need to do the wireing on it. just wondering which kit you would reccommend for me. its for offroad use mainly. i will have headlights, fog lights, starter, distributor, dome light, brake lights, wipers, power windows, power locks, also rear power window latch. don't need fuel pump since its mechanical or i might upgrade soon and i will drive it on the road some so turn signals to... any help appreciated

·
Registered
17 Posts
Heres what I need a setup for...

89 blazer
-carbed 350 conversion
-700r4
- Vdo gauges (electric speedo)
- radio
- heat and ac
- Radio
- couple of acc. ports
- correct lights and stuff
- no air comp.
basically like stock without the computer crap....and a badass v8, suggestions?

·
Registered
44 Posts
two questions

first does anybody make a heated bucket seat for a 2002 S 10?
and second, my truck came with manual buckets and my question is, is the cab pre-wired for electric seats?
thanks for any help.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts