S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, most of you know that i have the Cervini's SS hood on the X....and, i personally did not want to put the squirters on the SS hood, so i went a few months with none. but no more...i now have wiper squirters, but NOT on the hood...:D:D...got them on the wiper arms themselves. went to a junk yard, picked up a set of arms off a 90ish beratta, and pulled the clips off the old arms. got some new hose, and cliped the squirter onto my arms, hooked the hoses up, and TADA! :D:D:D

·
xtreme nutcase
487 Posts
not a bad idea.

but, did you know that you can get that stuff from your local autoparts store. it looks like a small hose with a nozzle on the end, and it clips on your wiperarm. i bought a set for my old jimmy, cost me about $7.99cdn.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
joe_villa said:
not a bad idea.

but, did you know that you can get that stuff from your local autoparts store. it looks like a small hose with a nozzle on the end, and it clips on your wiperarm. i bought a set for my old jimmy, cost me about $7.99cdn.
nope..lol..oh well...i did mine custom style..LOL...from one vehicle to a totally different...LOL:D:D

·
proud stepsider
519 Posts
I was at the junkyard looking for a fender for my dad's ranger and I saw a berreta...I was gonna snatch the wiper squirters but someone beat me to 'em. One thing I did notice though...berretas and corsicas come stock with street scene looking mirrors. Wonder if they bolt up?

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
I don't think the beretta mirrors will fit. I have a '95 Beretta and the mirror mounts look quite a bit smaller than the ones on my Sonoma. It would be cool if it would work though, I know what you mean about the street scene look.
I was impressed to read about the wiper squirters because I am planning on getting the Cervini's SS hood and I didn't know what I was gonna do about the wiper squirters. It's good to know that I can always grab some off the beretta for the summer :thumbup: :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
the mirrors

streetscene mirrors are just knock offs of beretta mirrors, the posts are a lot different though. The mirrors will bolt right to the streetscene mounts though...lol. I know this has nothing to do with this, but have you checked out mid 90's Neon mirrors? Im trying to figure out some adapterplates for these. They have a really niceshape. If you want to completely surprise yourself, try out a set of early 90's Geo Metro mirrors!!! They have a really nice shap that would also adapt well....

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
y2k xtreme said:

nope..lol..oh well...i did mine custom style..LOL...from one vehicle to a totally different...LOL:D:D
now if ya could just get it painted.....or are ya sportin a new custom look

1 - 12 of 12 Posts