S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my lazy a$$ has been lookin for a shaved wiper crowl for while! anybody know where i can get one for a first gen blazer? i want wiper holes but no slits...if you fellas know where i can pick onne up at let me know thanx

·
Registered
132 Posts
That's a fair price, take the offer.

You know snakes10 at blazin low went to the trouble of going to the boneyard, finding one, plasma cutting the vents out, tack welding sheet metal in, filling with long strand fiberglass, bondo and sanding before he shipped it to me for $40. I've wet sanded, painting, cleared and polished it out and it's ready to go on this weekend. I just have to remove my squirter and drill the shaved one to install it back... I forgot to tell him not to shave the squirter.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
like them cow induction hoods hehe

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
funny, y'all knew what i meant. i think i'm going to try to weld to the bottom and fill in the slots.:thumbup:

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so long for shaving it myself!!! i found one already shaved, for 59 bucks! no wiper holes. i'm going to just drill them out myself.

heres the address incase anybody else is interested
www.mpmotorsports.net

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
clean n low said:
so long for shaving it myself!!! i found one already shaved, for 59 bucks! no wiper holes. i'm going to just drill them out myself.

heres the address incase anybody else is interested
www.mpmotorsports.net
I have looked at those myself...let me know if you like it..I might buy one.

·
MO. boy missing St.Louis!
137 Posts
Where?

CAll me an idiot here, but I couldn't find it on there. Maybe I'm just tired.

·
137 Posts
Blah-Blah_blah

What? Huh? Thanks for attaching an image. Fetuss-who? Huh? J/K!:rock:

·
137 Posts
Air Force..........

Good luck man! I did 5 1/2 years and got out in 1998. Kinda glad i'm not in anymore, because I would be gone from my family again! What job are ya going to be doing? Good luck again! I went in almost 10 years to the day as you are. Aug 31, 1992!

·
137 Posts
MY JOB..............

I WAS AN AIRCREW LIFE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN. PILOT'S FLT GEAR AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, BASICALLY. I WORKED ON THE F-15E FIGHTER JET. I MISS THAT JET. I NOW DO THE SAME JOB WORKING FOR BOEING, MAKING 2X THE MONEY. SO IT'S WORKED OUT PRETTY WELL.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts