S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have the stock wiper arms and the double blades off, what i was thinkin of doing is painting the stock wiper arms the same color as my s-10 "bright teal" is the color. and i was thinkin of painting the double wiper blade holders, the same color as the dash i painted, the gold color.

tell what u guys think, yea/nea....dont be tooo harsh i have seen them in mini truckin mags all the time.

and also like any tips to do it.

thanx, steve :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
go for it man :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
sounds like a good idea, and i would definately use primer on that job
:bah: :thumbup:

·
Audi Tech
2,485 Posts
:barf: sorry no way. keep the wiper arms off or paint them black. use a single wiper blade not 2, imho i think its ugly when people have double wipers on each side or when they paint any of that. at car/truck shows i either see trucks with no wipers or they are black. only car's i've seen at shows are white with white wiper arms. thats ugly in my honest opinion.

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol guys.......... i havent painted them yet. i was asking what would be the trickest way to do it. should i paint the wiper arms the same color as my s-10, and should i "paint the wiper blade holders the same color as my dash pieces..gold.... or keep them black the way they came..... and yeah im not going with 1 wiper arm, thats gay... im using both of them

·
Audi Tech
2,485 Posts
MightyMouseJ5 said:

sounds a lil ricey to me:nono:
read 01ZQ8's post. wiper blade is the rubber part that cleans window, wiper blade attaches to arm then to motor. i'm not a fan of the double blade, i believe they have those in the (accesory isle in auto stores, an isle you should never go down) so my vote goes for 2 black wiper arms, with a black single blade on each.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts