S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just like the title said.. i have to buy some winter tires for the Noma this year. Im just going to be running a set of stock 15" s10 steelies. I want to know the opinions of the guys that run there trucks in the winter.. what size do you think is the best for snow traction? I have 215 60 15 summer tires on it currently, and the truck is gona get atleast a 2/3 drop here soon so im not gona run a stock size tire for the winter either. Think I should go with a:

205 70 15
195 70 15
195 75 15

All tires are about the same size, which is what im going for here. Now i know those are extremely skinny, but the skinnier the tire is the better traction your gona have im the snow. Now do you guys think that is to small of a tire, and maybe i should go with something taller?

Never ran any of my trucks in the winter yet, so just figured id ask for some opinions from the guys that have.. discuss.

·
Blown ex ***
5,710 Posts
i don't have any problems with my stock 205's on the 95. looks pretty good also. they "look" a bit larger when its lowered,also.

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
I would go with the 205's, I have that size on a set of winter wheels and they do very wheel on a 2wd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts