S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Canadian President
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I hate snow!! :thumbdown

Last night we got a pile of the SH!T. I wish we never got it all. And if we do have to have it, let it fall where all the winter activities are held. Just not on the roads or at my house!

LOL

We got about 3/4 of a foot or more.. It is horrible.

How much did everyone get last night. And who is up to starting a petition to get rid of the stuff? LOL

·
RFG Customs
758 Posts
I.C.E.man said:

We got about 3/4 of a foot or more..
Lucky you!As much as I wish there was no winter it is inevitable that it`s going to snow.That`s why I bought a snowmobile,at least it helps pass the time till spring.We hardly have any snow,but I agree that it doesn`t need to snow in the city.Just out in the country where the sled trails are.

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
2-3" here...My truck hates the snow more than me :D

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
you guys are funny move to cali now its partly cloudy sunny clear a bit cold at like mid 60s no snow in like 20 years and i might go wash my truck

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
the truck has never seen snow but i'm pretty sure the blazer has and will see more this winter. i think it will see snow in the form of large circles. :evilg:

·
Bags are for Fags
427 Posts
haha none here yet

·
Canadian President
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Noma hates it more than I do too. Just took her to the end of the driveway and she doesn't want to come back up.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
DJDAUDIO wats up....Ya another pittsburgh,pa truck that hates snow.

·
Life begins at 0psi
261 Posts
HEHEHEHE..... Gonna try and throw sparks in the snow lol
i nice street that hasnt been touched and plow my way thru and warm im the road with sparks.lol.

yea i know winter is a bitch gotta have fun somehow

·
Registered
13 Posts
offthehook said:
you guys are funny move to cali now its partly cloudy sunny clear a bit cold at like mid 60s no snow in like 20 years and i might go wash my truck
B.C. Canada!
California North! No snow here yet.....but rain? Damn! S10 on pontoons? Hmmmmmmm.

·
Goin' Nowhere Fast
3,340 Posts
*looks up "snow" in dictionary....laughs heartily*

silly people....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts