S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 374 Posts

·
BUY MY TRUCK PARTS!
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it has begun...thanks to jason i have all my bag parts and such on the way, started the "real" work today by getting the bed off...

i was planning on doing this at the shop, but they were overwhelmed with work lately and i figured what the hell, I'll do it at home (the shop i referred to is my friend Danny's body shop he owns). so here's the pics from todays work...

220 line should be installed shortly, for without it i wouldnt be able to do ANYTHING lol...more updates as they come, i just figured i'd start off with the beginning and keep it updated as things happen.

·
BUY MY TRUCK PARTS!
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another...

BTW: i also have the fenders, bumper, and grill etc. removed already...drivers side fender well is out, and ABS is temp. relocated, as well as fuse box. when I find a permanent location i'll post pics...

·
Original Gangsta
2,308 Posts
dam,i remember when that truck was all one piece.cant wait to see it all one piece again

·
BUY MY TRUCK PARTS!
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'll be doing a little bit of work each day until my parts arrive, but until they do it's basically just busy work...nothing really important...pics of every little thing will be taken, so if everyone is really that interested i will post as much of the process as possible.

·
Original Gangsta
2,308 Posts
delusionalkustomz said:
i'll be doing a little bit of work each day until my parts arrive, but until they do it's basically just busy work...nothing really important...pics of every little thing will be taken, so if everyone is really that interested i will post as much of the process as possible.
keep us posted

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
probably cuz we dont live out in the country and neigbors in our area and the town for that matter frown upon leaving parts and shit all over your fornt yard, lol. Oh ya, and keep the pics comin bro. I remeber when i saw your truck right after the caddies were put in.

·
Original Gangsta
2,308 Posts
delusionalkustomz said:
yea i live like 5 minutes from you...

update for today: the first of many deliveries by mr UPS man :D

2 ViAir 450C's ;)
nice ryan u need any help let me know im off the rest of this week...woooohooooo

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
so thats what your doing? :bag: Well ill have to see how its looks when its done and then we might just have to do mine,lol. We all still gotta meet up ones of these days. Its just been kinda hectic lately.

·
BUY MY TRUCK PARTS!
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea your telling me...it's been hell here lately, nohing seems to be going right...

I'm always up for baggin, what I have planned is pretty sick, but it's secret ;) so you'll have to wait for the progress pics...

·
Original Gangsta
2,308 Posts
delusionalkustomz said:
yea your telling me...it's been hell here lately, nohing seems to be going right...

I'm always up for baggin, what I have planned is pretty sick, but it's secret ;) so you'll have to wait for the progress pics...
Ryan u and ur secrets,cant wait to see it all done...:scary:

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Ryan man where have u been at. Havn't seen u in a while. Thats sweet that u are finally bagging it. That means we will have what 3-4 people now bagged over alltrucksforum.com Joe your next!!! Have fun bagging it trust me u will. Also are your viair 450's chrome. I should have got the chrome ones.

·
Original Gangsta
2,308 Posts
NCHEVYHEVN3 said:
Ryan man where have u been at. Havn't seen u in a while. Thats sweet that u are finally bagging it. That means we will have what 3-4 people now bagged over alltrucksforum.com Joe your next!!! Have fun bagging it trust me u will. Also are your viair 450's chrome. I should have got the chrome ones.
no bagging for me.i am doing ^&&&*%^&%^$%#%*^%$#$U

1 - 20 of 374 Posts