S-10 Forum banner

windshield wipers.. buy a certain brand..?

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  00xtremeninja 
#1 ·
ya so it rained the other day and i'm out driving and turn on the wipers, they dont even fukin work the blades wouldn't get any of the water off, it just left streaks on the window and left the water.... so i want to know, is there a certain type i should buy,? or did i just get a bad set of inserts the last time i bought them?... i think im just going to replace the whole blade but i dont know if there are certain brands to look at or just get the ones from walmart like i usually do.....?

thanks

#2 · (Edited)
hmmm.... didn't mean to put this in OT

would a mod be ever so kind and move it to exterior styling.. or where ever it should be please.... Thanks....:rolleyes:

#11 ·
zYgoTe said:
If you do it right, you won't even need to use your wipers. Kevin, don't you live in Cali? How much "heavy rain" do you get?

/ me has no wipers either.

when it rains it rains..... cuz it won't turn into snow so it just keeps coming down, i dont think i could away without wipers,

#15 ·
I have Rain-X wipers I have yet to put on..

And Rain-X wax, but Im too lazy to put that on too..

So I just have stock wipers, which leave streaks, yeah.. I cant see shit when its raining..

#17 · (Edited)
00xtremeninja said:
Kevin, go get yerself some Bosch wipers they are good............I am gonna give those Rain X wipes a shot

where are these at?

do they have rain -x wipes at walmart.

oh how i love walmart

#19 ·
mine doesnt even work on the right side.. for some reason it skips and makes weird noises. lol

#21 ·
GO_XTREME said:
where are these at?

do they have rain -x wipes at walmart.

oh how i love walmart
you can find em at Autozone....................but then again this is 1. a company that was in WI so they might only be carried in the Midwest 2. They just got bought out by another company so I dunno how much longer they will be carried if they stop making them

sorry if i sent ya on a crazy mission to find em, I would say just go to Autozone, Checker, whatever ya got around there and pick some up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.