S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya so it rained the other day and i'm out driving and turn on the wipers, they dont even fukin work the blades wouldn't get any of the water off, it just left streaks on the window and left the water.... so i want to know, is there a certain type i should buy,? or did i just get a bad set of inserts the last time i bought them?... i think im just going to replace the whole blade but i dont know if there are certain brands to look at or just get the ones from walmart like i usually do.....?

thanks

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
hmmm.... didn't mean to put this in OT

would a mod be ever so kind and move it to exterior styling.. or where ever it should be please.... Thanks....:rolleyes:

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
I get the Pylon blades from Walmart and theyre usually fine.

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Silent Warrior said:
who needs wipers anyways? shave em and use rain-x...

for a daily driver? in heavy rain?

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
Rain X sucks. I used it once and all it did was leave streaks when I had to use my wipers.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
wipers? what are wipers?

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
PJB said:
Rain X sucks. I used it once and all it did was leave streaks when I had to use my wipers.
If you do it right, you won't even need to use your wipers. Kevin, don't you live in Cali? How much "heavy rain" do you get?

/me has no wipers either.

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
zYgoTe said:
If you do it right, you won't even need to use your wipers. Kevin, don't you live in Cali? How much "heavy rain" do you get?

/ me has no wipers either.

when it rains it rains..... cuz it won't turn into snow so it just keeps coming down, i dont think i could away without wipers,

·
Which seat can I take?
5,680 Posts
i use the rain-x wax they have out. you gotta know how to do it right. i have wipers and all. but when it rains. i dont even use them half the time.

·
Wyotech = October
1,356 Posts
I have Rain-X wipers I have yet to put on..

And Rain-X wax, but Im too lazy to put that on too..

So I just have stock wipers, which leave streaks, yeah.. I cant see shit when its raining..

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
00xtremeninja said:
Kevin, go get yerself some Bosch wipers they are good............I am gonna give those Rain X wipes a shot

where are these at?

do they have rain -x wipes at walmart.

oh how i love walmart

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mine doesnt even work on the right side.. for some reason it skips and makes weird noises. lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts