S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A vulgar display of Power
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone needs good info on a real good window tinter in the Dallas Metroplex area, I can email you the details. He does awesome work. I had limo all the around on my nissan Maxima, and I have darker then legal on my X. He does an incredibly job for the money and will not let the car out of the shop if he is not 100% satisfied with his own work. He actually re-tinted the maxima twice as he was not happy with it.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in the Dallas Texas metroplex area, just shoot me an email.

[email protected]

Just be careful for inspection and Johnny law. ;)

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Just wondering but how much did he charge you do them?

any pics?

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For my Blazer it was $140 any shade I wanted. For a regular cab truck or even extended cab, I would think it would be more like 125 ish or even cheaper. But for my blazer it was 140 and he did a hell of a job on it. :)

I just didn't pass inspection, but I knew that was a risk. Now if you have a inspection hook up, by all means go as dark as you feel comfortable. He has even tinted windshields on request. That is extra, and it is case by case, but anywho. :D

Lemme know if interested.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hehehehehe that's why you know a couple of people that are inspectors before doing it, and it's a $175 fine, but they will usually give you the repair option. My tint is measured at .2%. Hey O2 X Blazer are you in Dallas, or outside of Dallas? Do you ever go up to the Sonic in Lewisville on Wedensday nights?

·
Sneaky White Person
Tundra
9,765 Posts
i may be interested in re-doing mine cuz its got little pieces of dirt under it and i'm not sure what % it is but my friend was tryin to shine a laser pen on the car next to us at night and it wouldn't show up on the car

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
XTREMENX said:
Hehehehehe that's why you know a couple of people that are inspectors before doing it, and it's a $175 fine, but they will usually give you the repair option. My tint is measured at .2%. Hey O2 X Blazer are you in Dallas, or outside of Dallas? Do you ever go up to the Sonic in Lewisville on Wedensday nights?
I live in N. Dallas off of the Tollway. I have not been to that Sonic. Is it a hot spot? Regular hang out deal?

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
aw damnit..i wanna tint my windows...but i live in hawaii..grr..ask him if he wants to come down and do my truck heh ;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
The sonic in Lewisville is a rather large hangout. I know a lot of LS1.com a DFWStangs.Net people go there. I've heard there's lots to look at.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts