S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a month ago I got a ticket for my windows, my cousin works at a car dealer as a detailer he talked to his boss about getting me a receipt for having it removed, got the receipt, tint still on the truck cost me 25 cents to park no fines no court costs

·
drop and dragg
681 Posts
mines 5% in the front and the ext cab and back window is like 0 and i still havent even got pulled over for it (been pulled over a few times for other stuff), i live in louisiana for college moved from arkansas still got arkansas plates and arkansas does not have to have inspections

·
TUCKIN
1,098 Posts
mines 5% in the front and the ext cab and back window is like 0 and i still havent even got pulled over for it (been pulled over a few times for other stuff), i live in louisiana for college moved from arkansas still got arkansas plates and arkansas does not have to have inspections
you suck money balls j/p
no inspection damn we are almost as bad as califas
i bet the back is like you painted the damn windows right?

·
drop and dragg
681 Posts
you suck money balls j/p
no inspection damn we are almost as bad as califas
i bet the back is like you painted the damn windows right?

damn near :haha: one of my friends painted his ext cab windows black from the inside
yeah everybody here in louisiana always says something about my exhuast or something that wont pass inspection and i just tell em to look at my tags

1 - 16 of 16 Posts