S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I just cummed.
18,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the percentage of the factory tint on s-10s? I have the deep black like tint and was wondering which darkness to get to do my front windows. Its a 2000 if that means anything.:gunfire:

Thanks fellas.
AK47

·
2ManyS10's
2,013 Posts
Get 13% on ur front to match fatory...Thats whats on my noma and it matches perfect to the ext cab windows...

Also darkness of tint varries buy film company too...

·
I just cummed.
18,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where do you get this 13 percent tint at? at wal mart i saw 2 percent. which looked way dark. 5 which looked right in the package, and 20 which was way too light. i already have them done , but i feel i could do a better job than what is on there now.

·
I just cummed.
18,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone know the correct number?. People keep telling me different.

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
yup, mine said 75% on it. (front windows)

·
I just cummed.
18,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What about the rear ones? I think the front ones are 75% though. I wasn't disagreeing with you or anything.

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
I am not shure it just has "DEEP TINT" on the window, I will look tomorow. but my friend just got 15% and it looks damn close to my back window!

·
Registered
23 Posts
they were decided to be about 17% on blazinlow.com, i was planning on getting my fronts tinted to 15% just to be in the ballpark, that 2% will not be noticeable enough

·
I just cummed.
18,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have to find some rolls of the 15% then. I may check auto zone here. Any other places you guys know of? I got some on there now but the assholes messed up the bottom edge of it. If you want something done right I guess you have to do it yourself though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts