S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a Hifonics Titan Txi7506 amp, kicker CVX 12", Infinity Kappa 62.7i and Infinity Reference 6422cfp speakers. i will be upgrading my amp to 200 amperage. but what im not sure is will my battery hold it. it says it has 875 amps at 32 degrees F and a 100 amp power reserve. will that hold up or not???

thx for the help

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
well you will be fine, the amp won't draw alot ALL the time. my amp draws 300+ amps at full power and my alt only puts out 260amps.

my new amp will draw nearly 400+ amps, plus having a second amp will draw 200+ amps. so yea i am getting 5 batteries total now.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well you will be fine, the amp won't draw alot ALL the time. my amp draws 300+ amps at full power and my alt only puts out 260amps.

my new amp will draw nearly 400+ amps, plus having a second amp will draw 200+ amps. so yea i am getting 5 batteries total now.
i want to get another battery. but i got no room in the cab for it. so i got to wait till i can get some cash together to get a bed cover and put it back there

·
Registered
385 Posts
I meant an aluminum or rubbermade one. Junkyards have toppers and toolboxes cheap ($50 or so). I suppose just about any waterproof box would work (although I think you're supposed to have some ventilation).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts