S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ask me if I care
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ripped a dual E-fan outta my junked 93 6cyl Nissan Maxima. How do I know if it will work and if it does work what else do I need to get it working? Thanx.

·
UAH By-product
1,092 Posts
same question. i could go to a junkyard and find the fan. i have 0 clue how to install it and what else i need :)

Brad

·
Ask me if I care
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, I know someone here know's what to do inorder to make an efan work. BUMP for myself and wellsheit

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
power, ground, and an adjustable thermostatic EFAN probe from advance auto parts/autozone/ whoever they all have them.....plug it all up and roll

Caleb

·
UAH By-product
1,092 Posts
estimated cost for all that? (if its in the search...... i didn't look.... sorry mustard man :( )

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
like 25 bucks I believe plus the cost of the efan....

Caleb

·
Ask me if I care
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok: Ground, power (assume constant from the battery) , and that probe thing. What is that and what does it do? More importantly how do I wire and hook everything up? I mean there are several wires and colors (2 harnessed total) coming off this fan. On a side note, its a dual fan. Do both fans run at the same time or was it made for one fan to kick on and the other to come on when the a/c goes on.?

·
Off Roadin' Member
1,277 Posts
okay

Well all I have to say is, you screwed up big time. It's not gunna work because the dual e-fan has a rounded tip and it wont fit together right, u best go back to advanced auto parts. This is his sister by the way its not him typing this. :bah:

Attachments

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
yes, please.......waitaminute....how old? Anyways, that probe senses temps in the radiator.....I don't know how to wire it with a dual fan, but I know some of those probe kits come ready to wire two fans :shrugs: Anyways, onto your sister!

Caleb

·
choppin on twankies!
656 Posts
she is a hottie..lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts