S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 88 s15 and found the wheels on kijiji for 100 bucks, i think they guy was 1/2 retarded to give them up for such a cheap price... he showed me the bill he paid just over $600 mounted..

anyways from what the tires say they are 30 x 9.50 r15

question is will they rub when I turn? I will be mounting them on rims that fit my pickup truck this monday because he took them off his 91 Jimmy

it look fine on his jimmy without rubbing at all, and if you took his jimmy and put it up beside my truck you could not even tell the difference in body style, well he had all the windows without the box but thats about all the difference..

I hope they fit please give me some good news they look so sweet :)

here are some photos..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
im guessing your truck is 4wd um hmm i ran the same width tire on my truck but 31's they rubbed at full lock on the frame and sway bar but at full lock so it should be fine I donno if they will fit or not stock height my truck has a 3 inch body lift on it and they where close to rubbing on the inner fenders

just something to think about my ball joints have roughly 20 thousand kilometers on them the tops are starting to get play

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
NO the truck I have is not 4x4 ... the wheels are still mounted on his old rims that came off a 91 jimmy 4x4.

i already know they will be close to rubbing on the inner fenders because I put one wheels up to my truck bolts... i have about 3inch clearance there and from the tire to the top of the fender about 1/2 foot, and for the back there will be a foot of clearance to the top so I'm not worried if they will fit on the back.
there is no lift on my truck, i should be fine there though. will take some photos if I get them on this monday.

my truck is 2x2
thanks

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
half an inch from the tire to the top of the fender id be looking for lift coil or a body lift to fit them or they hit on every bump you go over

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.