S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Da SlOwEsT MeMbEr :(
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo guys, i gots a good idea for an s-10 but i need an SS model. If any of you have one that u wanna get rid of for some reason, or have information on one reply to this thread. i don't care how many miles as long as it has a clean body :) thanks guys. lata

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good, but is that an SS? i really want the SS model! saw one today with a fresh air hood... was going to buy it right on spot but it had NO options... i was pissed!! i think that is a reg s10 though. Keep looking! thanks guys for such quick posts. Turns out www.mys10.com or whatever it is has like 10 of them.. e-mailed them all! Thanks again!

P

·
0 Posts
I dont know where yuor from but I am form Sarasota FL and their is 1996 S10 SS for sale It is bright red and has 190,000 miles on it
It is super clean and they want 6 grand for it
I was thinkin bout getting it until I saw 190,000 miles on it

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well once i get it the 4.3 is getting ripped out and totally rebuilt with a turbo charger on it, while that is going on i am putting a fresh air hood and roll pan on it along with duels. Yea i got a lot of money right now. 6 grand isn't bad... prob get him to 4 grand though. they going about 4 on mys10

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well, its really all in preference, i am one of those type of people that i like to get the best of things. The SS was the best s-10 made that year i do believe. I dunno its just comforting having something not many other people have. For example, There is not an SS S-10 in my area for almost 40 miles... freaky huh? I just like to be different!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Just wondering if you were still interested in mine. Want to get rid of it. Email me back. Remember we talked about it the other day. If i were you i would leave the stereo in.

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why would i want to put an SS badge on it? TO BE A FAKE? come on now, i think thats low. Its like every integra out there is a v-tec and a type r lol. Nautique i can't afford right now how much u want for ur truck, its beautiful from the looks of the pics but can't afford that much yet. I will get back to you if something changes

·
For Sale
190 Posts
if ur going to gut the engine... then its not an SS anymore ...anyways =oP its not my money.. so spend away heh

1 - 20 of 21 Posts