S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a guy who has a 99 ranger with a 3.0 V-6 and exhaust intake and chip 4 x 4 with off road package and he thinks he can beat me honestly with my mods and NOS will I win? Race is on Friday, will post results ASAP, if I win.. he he

·
Registered
217 Posts
you shouldnt have a problem if you know how to shift i run the 3.0's out here in cali every now and then and i hardly ever have a problem:thumbup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have a 1985 s-10 blazer with a 5.7 L v8 350 engine conversion, it has a quadrajet carb, but it is an automatic, now if i raced a 92 talon with air intake an it is manual, do u think i would win in 1/4? 1/2? mile? please email me at [email protected] if you could help me with this.

·
Camaro Owner, S10 Lover.
148 Posts
I cant believe your asking this question. If you dont win, Id laugh! 3.0L rangers are boats. My moms saturn destroys them.

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
Stock Rangers are slow, if your truck was stock it would prolly still beat him, i'm pretty sure you'll just smoke the **** out of him, especially if u'r runnin spray, i highly doubt u'll need that.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
You guys seriously need to stop this "Will I Win" garbage. You never know what you can do till you get out there and do it. If you lose, you lose. No big deal. I can admit to a loss. Hell, I got my ass kicked by a Mustang GT that was spraying. Did I know he was spraying? Hell no. Seriously man. Just do it. It doesnt matter if you win or lose. But its something that you have to find out for yourself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts