S-10 Forum banner

Will I be able to hop?

1K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  elec87 
K-OTIC KUSTOMZ said:
then when your hopping on 3/8 valves and people dont think that you have 3/8 valves then you show them, then they sit there like how did he do that at 175 psi, when im running 300 with four scubba tanks. Ive seen it in person.
:werd: Ive seen it too, but I forget where................ Oh thats right my Blazer does that.

BaggnS10 said:
sounds to me like your only reason for posting that is to make money, not to help out fellow members of the board.
Sounds like your only reason for posting is cause your jealous your truck dont hop, Besides how would any buisness make any money if they told everyone how to do it themselves???? Thats why shops are here, to to do things for you that you dont know how to do and make a living doing it.

<---is running 3/8 parkers w/ 5/8" line and my Blazer hops 'bout 1"-1.5" @ 145, Just ask Eric(K-otic)

Hey my airshocked rear is the shit, lol. Oh and to anyone planning on running 5/8's line dont plan on making and tight bends with it cause like Baggns10 said its stiff as hell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.