S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Electrical Mod
56,116 Posts
THat's roughly a 30" tire, They should be able to fit, might rub though, so you may need a t-bar tweak to keep them from rubbing. They may rub at full turn on the frame and sway bar as well.

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
They're probably gonna rub if you're at stock height. I had 16x8 aftermarket wheels from my Camaro I put on my 4x4 Blazer and with a 235/70/16 tire they rubbed some. I had to remove a bolt from the rear of the fender well. This was a 1st gen Blazer though. Might be a little more room on a 2nd gen.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THat's roughly a 30" tire, They should be able to fit, might rub though, so you may need a t-bar tweak to keep them from rubbing. They may rub at full turn on the frame and sway bar as well.
Have any idea how much I need to crank the t bar?
Ive got to align the front end anyway.

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Max lift is only 1.5" from the T bar. Throw some 2" shackles on the back and call it good.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
any tips on adjusting the bars to add 1.5 inches of lift?

How did they lift the ZR2s?
I saw one today with 31x10.50 on stock 15 inch rims

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
ZR2's have a completely different suspension set up and sit higher stock which is why they can fit 31's. Check the Liftin It section for how to's on cranking the T bars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.