S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2000 4 door blazer that was popped in the nose at Copart. Before we could get it picked up they had torn up both drivers side doors with the fork lift.

I can get a good deal on a 1995 4 door blazer that is the correct color (black).

Will the doors fit?

Can i change the door trim from my doors to the 95 doors?

·
8/31/1897 - 4/29/2004
9,336 Posts
You can put it on but the doors are different. The interior side of the door itself is a completely different punching to allow for the different handles..door panels..and is three dimensional,its not a simple drill/cut.

You could change all four doors...but then the door panels wouldn't match the rest of your interior.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
yeah they can be converted to use the newer/older door panels but its kind of a pain..i have converted a 95 s10 to use 98+ door panels and the pins that turn the interior lights off and the way the door rods route are different. you have to cut into the door shell and open it up a little. so not worth it if you can find some better doors

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.