S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Xtremely Unique Mod
20,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know how to get the other damn Wii Remote to be reconsized by the game?

·
Insert catchy saying here
1,311 Posts
Have used it without trouble on mine... Should be just like all the rest, but works best if you have the remote synced in the Wii Menu first, so you don't have to go through all the BS in the game itself

·
Registered
523 Posts
SO yea i wondered bout this, do you go through the motions of throwing the ball and stuff with the wii?? That would be pretty badass!!

·
1,311 Posts
I take that back - picking teams got a little pissy with the remotes waving all around and everything, but the remots both caught right on when I played....been playing the Superstar mode, so it's been a while since I had to mess with most of that tho.....

·
1,311 Posts
SO yea i wondered bout this, do you go through the motions of throwing the ball and stuff with the wii?? That would be pretty badass!!
Yeah, you actually snap the remote back to snap the ball, swing forward to throw, etc. It takes a little getting used to coming from playing it on the Xbox, but it is a lot of fun once you get the hang of it.

Plus I can finally beat my cousin at Madden, so it's all good! lol

·
Xtremely Unique Mod
20,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, figured it out, duh. Its a lot of fun, its different with the motions and shit, makes it sweet! Its pretty simple and easy going, nothing complicated so thats good! I like it.

·
Xtremely Unique Mod
20,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just played it again, I like this game,

·
s10f Simpsons Expert
2,009 Posts
I didn't like it on Wii...this could be cuz i play on all madden on xbox and on PRO on wii i have a TERRIBLE time playing D...I can never seem to tackle...since its on pro i have no problem winning but its always a shoot out and i hate that in football EVERY time. I like to grind it out sometimes. Offense is cake though without a doubt....Specially as Vince Young.

I also only have 1 nunchuck so the games are kinda boring right now...i LOVE this game on xbox though, can't wait for 08 =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts