S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
ne plus ultra
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering what yall from around the wichita area thought about getting together for a cruise some weekend. i think that would be a good central place for all the newton, hutch, ark city, and other area people.

·
ne plus ultra
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool, cool. where do all the people cruise and hang out and shit in wichita? i've been all up and down rock, kellogg(sp?), douglass, broadway, central. every time i come down there i never see anyone.

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Im from Wichita. You don't see alot of cruisin and chit now. Its kinda the off season. Most of the cool cars from the west side meet up at Back Yard Burger on Friday nights. But thats only when its warm out. So when we aren't freezin our nuts off maybe we can meet up.

.... Hopefully I will have my truck bagged by then....

Later

·
ne plus ultra
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds good. i'm planning on doing the bags on mine as soon as i get my grad money in may. hopefully i'll have em done before the s-series nats in june. what street is this backyard burger place on? or what is it close to?

·
PPG Sprayin Minitrucker
1,038 Posts
Its at 21st and ridge. Its on 21st just east of ridge road.

·
ne plus ultra
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i f***in hate it!!!!!!!!! it means i gotta drive the ghetto cruiser (94 toyota corolla) to school tomorrow. f***in newton schools NEVER close for snow. 100% BS right there.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Im driving my truck in it i really dont care if i get in a wreck. Hell paying $250 a month on insurance is going to pay off. Plus i want some with a little more power.

·
ne plus ultra
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have liability insurance only on my truck but full coverage on the toyota cause it's not that expensive on the car. so i'm not taking any chances with the snow. but hey, we ended up getting the day off from school so that's great.

Attachments

·
ne plus ultra
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey, that sounds like a good idea, i work at the mall here in newton, that's a huge ass parking lot and all the light poles are around the edge. plenty of room to spin around. of course i've done my share of that already at the highschool.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts