S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo jas...

i ordered some shirts from you about a week and a half ago and Dave said it'd be like two more weeks before they get here?...what gives?...the online store says they're in stock so i called and ordered them over the phone but no ship out as of today?...nothing special and they weren't even the ones on sale, so i'm just wonderin why it's gonna be so long to get three t-shirts?:dunno:

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
as well I ordered more than a $100 of stuff and didnt get my t-shirt ...:D

·
FloridaTruckScene.com
5,190 Posts
Yo Jason I work in the screen printing industry, I can get your shirts printed for real cheap on high quality ink and real screen printing machines.. I'm not talkin' transfer machines where that shit fades and cracks after washing, I'm talking real ink that cure's and can be washed and washed and barely any fading or cracking or any of that..

So let me know, I can get your basic 1 or 2 color designs printed front and back for about $5 a shirt!! I want to do whatever I can to help you guys out, I see the shirts have been on hold for awhile and I can have some printers I know get them out in days!!

You can even order a minimum of 12 or 24 just so you can see the quality and see if you like it or not.. and I can also send you some work they have done if you'd like.. If you already comfortable with the printer you have now thats fine, just wanted to let you know what I can have done to help you guys out..

BTW, I'll have my front kit bag setup ordered VERY SOON!! cant wait...

Later bro

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm not pissed about it but the shirts i was hoping to get this week since i had plans for some events i want to go to and would liked to have had them here to wear!...they would have fit right in!...but anywho...maybe some extra effort from the printers is in order to get the shit done!...fuckin lazy people...they need to hire me as a supervisor there...my job doesn't let us leave until we get our numbers no matter if it's 1:30 or 3:30 in the morning!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got them yesterday....AND they kick major ass!...always the best with everything

1 - 8 of 8 Posts