S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Resident Cameraman
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share this with you guys as proof positive its better to hit the deer than to swerve. Trucks are replaceable long time friends arent. My buddy i grew up with was going home to sparta the other day and as eyewitnesses say he swerved to miss a deer and lost control his mazda jumped the median flipped on its top and slammed into a guard rail killing him instantly. I hope this teaches some people to remember metal can be replaced but lives cant be.Thanks for your time and letting me vent a little bit. R.I.P cory ima miss u bro...

·
Bitch
3,958 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I too agree with you, I hit a deer my 1st year of driving and it really didnt do much damage, maybe $150. So in the long run yes it is better to hit it.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
plus most insurance will cover a deer/car collision for a 50 dollar deductable cause its an act of nature.if you swerve and wreck your car, even if you have full covereage, its gonna cost you prolly 500 bucks for your deductable cause theres no proof there was ever a deer.....

·
Searching no more
2,463 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend man. My prayers are with you and his family. Unless you see the animal way ahead of time, sometimes it's tough not to swerve. It's just a natural reaction for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts