S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
XtremelyClean said:
a Hyundai Accent is better than both of your cars
Yeah, all I own is shit and I know it. Still Id rather have my truck than some gay ass lowrider with a welded shut tailgate and air bags.

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
hm...i think the mods should step in and kick the hater out.

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
i dont see anything cut up or rendered useless...least not on this page. just cuz YOU dont like it for the fact that it wont go offroad doesnt mean the rest of us cant. and shit, i like the ZR2's!
The bed is cut up for the axle and the whole focking body is cut to drop it.
2wd's can be ok when done right. Id rather see a stock height or lifted 2wd with a v8 than this piece of dog shit.

·
12,507 Posts
i see...a massive shifter for an auto, and a different steering wheel?
yeah, people do this thing called "c-notching" so the axle will fit. whats so cool about a lifted 2wd? its still 2wd. this truck is sweet. dont be pissed cuz its nicer than yours. id take it over a lifted, OR a V8 powered 2wd truck anyday.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
yea....this truck has been one of my favorites for a while now....and PJB....please shut the hell up....if you dont like the truck, then get out of this thread, no one cares about what your dumbass thinks.....thanks

·
Own3d by Prim3R
1,703 Posts
PJB said:
The bed is cut up for the axle and the whole focking body is cut to drop it.
2wd's can be ok when done right. Id rather see a stock height or lifted 2wd with a v8 than this piece of dog shit.

:madfinger EAT SHIT AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!

THIS TRUCK IS FAWKIN SICK...........DEAL WITH IT!:axe:

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
The only thing sick is it makes me sick to see a truck wasted like this one.

·
12,507 Posts
haven't you been told to leave this thread, more than once, and in a less than polite fashion? what else was that truck going to go? go offroading? haul heavy loads? NO. dipshit...

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
Trucks were meant to haul stuff, not to be some toy that only drives on and off a trailer or drags the body on the ground.

·
12,507 Posts
jesus you are stupid....the vehicle is meant to do what the owner wants it to do. ive seen camaros with tow hitches before! that truck IS NOT ABLE TO HAUL ANYTHING in its stock form, or do you not understand that? i guess you're also ignoring the fact that NO ONE wants to hear your comments in this thread. that, or youre more of an imbecile than i thought.

·
Reseach and Devolopment
1,463 Posts
HELLOOOOOOO flame forum.......

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
Why couldnt that truck tow anything in its stock form?
I had a stock 2wd S10 and I towed a car on a dolly for 25+ miles with it.
I also used it like a one ton truck hauling stuff. I had it so full of topsoil that the rear bumper almost hit the ground.

·
Hyundai Owner
4,272 Posts
BlazinLowChik said:
:rolleyes: NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!
Yeah because everybody is like a rat following the pied piper on this site.:ahole:

·
12,507 Posts
then why the **** are you on here? you can check my posts - there VERY few dropped trucks i like. this happens to be one of the few i like - not cuz other people do, because its clean, looks nice, and im sure its not driven by an asshole like you. get a ****ing life, really, and sell your old POS 2.8L so you can leave this site.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts