S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Awesome User
10,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a serious subject.... bad things keep happening to me and my mother... Just it doesn't seem to ever get better? Whut am I doing wrong. It's been years and it keeps getting worse... How can I change this. I know this isn't some self help board.. But I mean, it's ridiculous.. Any inspirational posts?

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
its because ur 3 yrs old dude...
grow up
lol
but on a serious note...
sorry for ya....

·
"The SUPER"
114 Posts
eh, crap happens. ive been having bad luck alot lately too. i hurt my self alot for one. then durin the county fair this year i was struck with bells palsy(basically my face was dead) and constantly at work im hurtin myself. i work at a farm and home store(like tsc but has home stuff too) and ive been droppin battery jump packs off the shelves and one corner nailed right in the eye, dropped a briggs and stratton engine powered water pump on my head off the top shelf. a stack of dog kennel panels fell on me and i couldnt move to get out.

and their more but my brother had worse, all in one day....buddy wrecked his harley, his broker kept takin money from his account after he cancelled his old insurance and he overdrew from his account, locked himself out of his apartment and had to walk to the other side of his military base to get his keys, then locked him self out of his f-150 while it was running and had to break a window to get in. then went to rest is his barracks and he his balcony railing broke and he fell off his second story balcony and broke his ankle.lol......

so. it all boils down too, crap happens......i deal with it....i dont exactly know what your going through but i say, give it time and it'll get better.. good luck man

~Andy

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
a little more info might help for some decent advise?? what ever you do though, DO NOT turn to religion...you'll end up worse...imo

·
I'm a huge ass
10,798 Posts
a little more info might help for some decent advise?? what ever you do though, DO NOT turn to religion...you'll end up worse...imo
Wow, the worst advice I've ever heard, talk about going from bad to worse, that'll get you there right quick... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts