S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on the forums into fast motorcycles? just looking to see whats up?:headbang:

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha... yeah I used to have a trek too lol... should have worded the post a little different:wtf:

·
Spoolin' Fool
434 Posts
NJTy180 said:
oh :( I was gonna say my Trek was pretty cool :lol:
I was under the same assumption. I have a GT Karakorum (sp?) Don't get to take it out nearly as often as i'd like though.

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
i had a 99 xr200 dirtbike. then my parents got divorced and my stepdad took it. alls fair, i took his air compressor and all the air tools, take that you dumbass :sheep: :sheep:

·
AK spitter
592 Posts
I drive a good-ol' 78 Yamaha 500XT....

I remember I laughed when I saw my bike in a old James Bond movie...The bad guys were chasing Bond in the snow on my enduro w/ studs on the rubber. It was pimp!!!

·
Spoolin' Fool
434 Posts
I had some pretty cool bikes when I was younger too (about 15 yrs. ago). Anybody remember these: SE Quadangle; Hutch Trickstar; GT Properformer; Predator. My buddy had an Auburn that was sweet as hell too. I remember he could ride a wheelie for as long as you wanted him to on that thing!

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Sy-guy said:
I had some pretty cool bikes when I was younger too (about 15 yrs. ago). Anybody remember these: SE Quadangle; Hutch Trickstar; GT Properformer; Predator. My buddy had an Auburn that was sweet as hell too. I remember he could ride a wheelie for as long as you wanted him to on that thing!
I heard of them all, and and a buddy of mine had a quad angle, it was bad ass. A guy around here has a Hutch that looks brand new, atleast he did when I saw it 5 years ago... HAHA

1 - 20 of 37 Posts