S-10 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in their truck? Ive seen pics before, but I cant remember or find who it is. I want to see a pic of them again. Please help me out!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats the one

You are the man Victory!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: I searched under trans am, not Firebird. Thanks!!:D :cool: :bowdown:

·
Registered
7 Posts
does anyone know if they are direct bolt up to the current seat brackets.....cause i hate the factory seats in mine....and oooo...leather

·
Registered
15 Posts
Speaking of seat conversion, a friend of mine stuck a pair of Miata seats in his 1st gen S-10... I was wondering what types of seat conversion (be it leather or not) - I am looking to reduce the size of the seat so I can put a bigger sound system, and have more leg room.. What are some of the things you guys have done? PICS PLEASE!

·
MO. boy missing St.Louis!
137 Posts
Seats..................

I know a guy who purchased a pair of 2000 Honda Prelude seats and said they bolted right in. He only had to add a stack of washers on each side to mount the aft boltsof the seats. :headbang:

·
TURBOS SUCK
765 Posts
Talk to Tony (98 SS ON NOS) he's got them installed.PEACE>Tony

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
I got the firebird/Trans Am seats in....just bought 97 manual tracks fron junkyard, and they bolted right to the seats. Only thing is, I had to junk all the power on the seats, and now they are manual (no biggie). I got my seats (leather/power) in perfect condition for $300 SHIPPED! they go on ebay for over $400 without shipping! Found a junkyard in Florida that had them....they are soooooooooo SWEET!

Now, I need to get a custom console, I got 4 10" subs behind the seats, but no place for my amp!!! Cant have it out in the open (especially in my neighborhood) theives will get me, so I am having a local custom shop make me one.....any one heard of "Laodies kustomz"? shop in Douds Iowa that has won several national mini truck awards, and the owner has hundreds of trophies from several different shows.....THEY CAN DO ANYHTING!

·
wut u talkn bout willis?
695 Posts
Skinny said:
I had '95ish Camaro seats in my s-10 and they bolted directly to my factory bucket tracks, so T/A & Firebird seats will to...no modifications required.

Skinny

what year is your S-10 that those seats fit right into...cuz i have a 2000 xtreme and i would like to get new seats that dont involve alot modding because i dont have the time for that

·
Registered
193 Posts
They bolted right up in my '96. I haven't tried putting them in my '98 Blazer yet because I wanted to have them recovered first, but after reading this thread and others like it, it seems that they will only bolt directly up to pre-98 s-trucks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts