S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
baddest motor, or the biggest youve seen in a s-10. I was just wondering how big you could go. something like a dodge V-10 sounds good to me:headbang:

maybe even a deisel out of a mack truck heheheeheheheehehehe:evilg:

·
Self Portrait
1,634 Posts
With a cowl induction hood I bet you can get just about anything you can afford underneath it! How about a 500c.i. Cadillac motor!

Rick

·
Registered
205 Posts
Biggest is not always the best. There was a truck around here that had a 540 cu in Big Block Chevy. He couldn't hook it, he couldn't corner with it. It was an AWESOME smoke machine though.

·
Twisted Inc.
414 Posts
In a s-10 ??? a 540??? big block???? Was the transmission part of the interior?......lol

·
Registered
120 Posts
well as far as whats the biggest ive seen in a S-10 was a 496 blown big block at super chevy,on the Holley rear wheel dyno it made 499 hp but i never saw it make a pass.I personaly just finished a 434 c.i. small block in my S-10 blazer(goto street racing and look in the whats your hp for a rundown) I tried to make a pass in it last weekend but I shattered my ring gear and twisted a axle.guess those 9 inch ford stock axles arent strong enough.I have some new axles from moser on the way ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.