S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trail Master has a 5 inch lift for around 1100.00 and BDS is getting really close at introducing their s-10 lift. They are talking within the next few months. I don't know a cost yet but if I here anything, I will let you know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine is a trailmaster 6 inch kit, it was $1,450 with install

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 88 short bed tahoe .With 2 in. and 3in. lift cost me tires and all $500.00 bucks. Now it has 33x12.50 on 10 in. rims. A 383 and 4 speed. under the hood.

·
Slap my meat on your pita
8,093 Posts

2in BL - $200
T bar tweak - 0
Daystar shackles - $80

·
Registered
268 Posts
well i am gettin the cst long travel kit with the 6.5 inch lift . when i put it on i will show some pics

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
i've got a lift...on my 4wheeler that is :D
before my lift:

and after my lift:

my lift was free :D. i test products for Highlifter, and they gave me the stuff to test. these pictures are with 24x9x11vampires, and i have 13" of GC. i am about to put 29.5x12x12 outlaws all aroundwith about 20psi...i should have about 20" of GC. all this is compared to 7" GC from the factory. :p

·
Registered
254 Posts
2" Performance Accessories Body Lift - $198
Gap guards - $60

Pics in Sig

·
Registered
626 Posts
hey white knight i saw your truck on ORW a few months back before they banned me for talking about BLWA. anyhow what year is that i was thinking bout making my 97 a hybrid but i got a 78 FS bronco to play with so i am custom building all of mine. when the body shits on me i gana make it a tube buggy and try for the Ultimate truck challange in the future. By the way how did you do int eht challange i never heard about it.

OZ

·
Registered
873 Posts

Not a big lift but it handles great :)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Very clean ZR2

1 - 20 of 39 Posts