S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Z06 S10
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love messing with people!!!!!!especially sports cars(camaros,mustangs)!!!!:evilg: :scary:

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
no but i wish i had one!

esp one of them 1st gen jimmys with the ground effects.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My pickup is a real sleeper, crappy faded paint, rust holes, cheesy wheels, the whole nine yards... 327, TBI, aluminum heads. It's my daily driver in the summer, it might not be the fastest thing out there but it puts up a good fight, wins 95% of the time. I built it on a no frills budget with leftover and hand-made parts.
Problem is, it's hard to get anyone to race, it looks like a stock redneck pickup with dual exhaust, only "old school" people can tell the difference by the sound of the exhaust.

Some day I'll paint it and do the body up, but for now it's just plain fun to drive.

·
STRONG LIKE BULL
170 Posts
thats awesome fun when ya suprise them though

i have a 305 in my truck. and although i have painted it and made it look a bit better it still looks pretty normal and i suprise alot of people. i still have the dog dish hub caps and the stock exhaust exit point and a quiet muffler so i suprise thouse stupid mustang driver (paticularlly the ones around here)

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
Daily Driver? of course its the only thing i got. I don't have some sweet ride that only comes out on the weekends. My Sonoma's got a 3/4 drop, roll pan, euro's, clears, and APC mirrors. It's what i do everything to. It doesn't look super fast but i get a lot of people. list of kills: 2.2 Sonoma, 4.0 Ranger, 2.0 Eclipse, 2.2 Sunfire, 5.7 Full size. I'm pretty happy with it.

·
355 says, Ford SV What????
30 Posts
Yep, my rusty red 84 S-10, complete with a 355 V8, that happens to be getting a bit of an overhauls ;) Nothing special, rust holes, firebird rims and a vynil bench seat. :)

Brian

Performance is mandatory, looks are optional :D

Brian

·
Yeah, still on the bottle
201 Posts
I got a sleeper... LT1 with the 430hp hot kit and 150shot nitrous set up... Damn thing moves! I love toying with Dodge Vipers. :D It's simply hilirous to see their faces after got beaten by a S-10. hehe :thumbup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
VetteS10 said:
I got a sleeper... LT1 with the 430hp hot kit and 150shot nitrous set up... Damn thing moves! I love toying with Dodge Vipers. :D It's simply hilirous to see their faces after got beaten by a S-10. hehe :thumbup:
I love you...

·
Beyond Basic.
2,295 Posts
my dad has a 85 AstroVan with a Vette 350 in it, i dont know from which year, but damn it beats mustangs/camaros/firebirds/ricers
anything except corvette's and vipers et cetc etc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts