S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Still 2 High
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally finished Crawfords yesturday, and got a good chance to take a bunch of pictures of it with my truck today, enjoy...

·
murse
13,200 Posts
that shit is sweet. is it a long bed? looks good anyway. wuts up with his cover? why's it bulging like that?

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
turned out really good! glad to see pics of your truck as well! I remember the days of no pics ever from you cause of no camera! (damn that was a long time ago!)

·
Resident Blackhawk C.C.
2,557 Posts
is ur bed cracked? I just had to redo some stuff cus it cracked...not fun. looks good tho, tell ur buddy to get off my color! I called it! actually first one i seen one the same color nice to know i didnt get a defect in the paint mixer

·
Registered
683 Posts
inprogress10- i sold my old airdam and now im looking for a new one
s10fan2000-neather one of thoes are longbeds and my that bulging is from thw suports under it that hold it up
Droppin The Dime-i have never seen a s10 that color ... just on blazers

·
Resident Blackhawk C.C.
2,557 Posts
heh guess were special :) tell him to primer his so I can be the only one again lol

·
Still 2 High
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Droppinthedime--Yeah, that's what happens when you ride to low on I-80, it was a lot worse. It'll be getting fixed here in a couple weeks when I shave my taillights.

Droppedss--Thanks, I love my camera, i've taken more pictures of my truck since christmas than I have in the 5 years i've owned it.

1slowx--Both accualy, I want a billet grille with a crooked billet bowtie off to the side.

98layinframe--I know they are KMC's and their 17's, thats about it :haha:

Baggd2DaXtreme--It's crazy what a differance that 3.5" makes isnt it?

Lowdime96--Well, now I guess I have to explain how it happened since a couple guys are asking about it.... I was going to Droptoberfest last year on 80, riding real low, about 1" off the ground, and I went over a bridge that was probably an inch or two above the road (because of Penndots fine, fine job maintaining the interstate:rolleyes: )
And my cali. combo caught it...see where the dent is at the bottom on the drivers side? That was pulled out, my rollpan was strait, it didnt curve under the truck at all right there. But I kinda shoved it back into place untill I get time to fix it right, and it's cracked the whole way from the bodyline up to the taillight, I almost ripped the damn thing off.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
My friend Tom did the Billet Grill and the offset billet bowtie and it looked horrendous. I recommend not doing that and just doing the billet grill.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts