S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
UWeeesh!
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been drivin w/out mirrors for i dont know how long..none of my rides have em..yes i know they r there for a reason but some of us go to the xtremes..i guess u can say thats what im doin. but thanx for the concern :thumbup:

·
Registered
194 Posts
ok nevermind

i seen the pics already

you said you have some other mods in mind right
i was just curious what they were

because i was thinking of customizing my own consel with a crazy looking skull molded on the consel.
you think this would this look good?

·
UWeeesh!
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is the best thing bout custimizin, u can do what ever u wanna do! Uve got so many possibilies when u costomize w/ fiberglass! If u get MiniTruckin take a look at the newest issue(Jan of 2002) and take a look at Mike Finnegans Toyota he just finished! Look what he came up w/ for his concel. Its pretty silly lookin id say! Thats the awesome thing bout minitruckin..u can do so many things and still have something that no1 else will! Just figure out what u want and go w/ it! If u dont like it then change it..but have fun w/ what ever ur doin! Dont let nething hold u back! N alwayz remember. Minintruckin isnt a sport is a way of life!
Ive got mods i wanna do but im still not sure when or how ill b able to do them..the thing bout sayin them is that some1 might go ahead and do them b4 me so thats y i like to keep my plans in my head. no affence. but im gonna b doin some silly **** to both my xtreme and nissan!! Ill deff post pics of the things i do do! But until then my mind will run wild!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts