S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 98 s-10 regular cab, who makes good ground effects? i like the street scene front bumber. who makes nice side skirts?

·
Dis Member
87 Posts
Well yah sorta...

I have the Full HID Setup from the envoy on my truck, not just the lenses, ballast and the whole shot. Ran $1500 for the headlamp assembly's, ballast for each side, and ballast mounting brackets... and uhh yeah i love them!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Mike you make me sick. LOL.
Why do you have to keep showing your sweet ride, when my truck still sits in the shop. How much did Jody charge for the suspension work? I think that I will take my truck to him for an upgrade next year, if the original bag setup that I have ever gets installed at the shop.

·
Dis Member
87 Posts
woah

wtf i musta been real tired last night i swore i was posting this under the topic of HID conversions, sorry guys not trying to show off my truck or anything. Damn gotta stop working so late at night..

To fully bag it was 3675, that's 224c's up front 26c's rear, 2 way 3/8 electric ARO valves, 2 -317 compressors and a 6 gal tank. Kinda pricey but well worth it in my mind.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Re: woah

Mike D said:
wtf i musta been real tired last night i swore i was posting this under the topic of HID conversions, sorry guys not trying to show off my truck or anything. Damn gotta stop working so late at night..

To fully bag it was 3675, that's 224c's up front 26c's rear, 2 way 3/8 electric ARO valves, 2 -317 compressors and a 6 gal tank. Kinda pricey but well worth it in my mind.
That is a bit expensive. Maybe an upgrade won't be so expensive for me. I'll probably be going to put bigger lines, faster valves, and the 4 link rearend if it will fit under my bed since I have a tub for my spare countersunk in the bed.

·
Dis Member
87 Posts
lol no

i said wtf cause i looked at the topic and i was like, damn how'd this post get over [email protected]!? lol

·
Registered
214 Posts
Xenon makes a kit that I think is nice. The part number for your truck is 4110, and the suggested retail is $968 for the bumper cover, cab skirts, four bed skirts, and a roll pan. I'm sure you can find it for much cheaper if you do your homework.

-Chris

·
Registered
201 Posts
www.truckperformance.com

has the Xenon kit for ~650.

www.jegs.com
has a Wings West kit for about ~600

I was told both of these kits will need some adjustments before being put on otherwise they will not fit correctly. But they are both made out of urethane, so they'll last a while. Just take them to a local body shop to have them adjusted and put on.

-Josh
:evilg:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts